Saturday, April 3, 2010

Where to begin

Well I have never done anything like this. At the encouragement of a friend I have decided to start a blog, why my life above the septic tank....well some days you just feel like that is where you are living, above the septic tank, also, my mom, as much as we had problems, loved Erma Bombeck. So what a better title to come up with. What will my blog be about, who knows, my life growing up with an alcohoilc mother, the sister who was adopted and had such bad mental problems she disowned the family and moved away. The stupid marriage, that the ONLY good thing out of it was my beautiful daughter, the divorce, trying to figure out my life, where I am going, what I want, and what type of person I think I want in my life....yeah that might be some of it. Read it, don't read it, enjoy it, think I am crazy also....hey its my life, you can take it or leave it but this is the way it is, not real exciting, but hey it keeps me going.....

Oh and as far as my writing, I do not claim to be a writer, or even very good at it, and I will try to correct my terrible spelling as best as possible.....hey I take care of numbers all day, I do not claim to know how to write....

5 comments:

  1. I like the direction, love the name. Figuring out who you are, where you're going and what you're going to be when you grow up--a lifetime job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock, Amy. You just rock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gwen....thanks, and I inspire to be as good a writer as you some day....the piece you did today really touched me and thank you for it. <3

    Taz...thanks,I just looked at your blog and can't wait to read some of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy--good for you! I find writing to be a great realise. Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. MissMOE (Emily) yes I have a lot to write about and I know it will very cathartic for me.... I was inspired by the wonderful Gwen to do this, especially after reading her writings this morning which touched me DEEPLY!

    ReplyDelete